CHAMPAGNE "CRISTAL" ROSE LOUIS ROEDERER CL 75 (BOXED)

480.00EUR

The wine of life, the one you would never get tired of drinking: what else can we say about this Champagne Brut RosŤ "Cristal", if not that perfection in the bottle really exists? After harvesting, the pinot noir and chardonnay grapes vinify 88% of the mass in steel, and the remaining 12% in wood, without carrying out the malolactic fermentation; then the wine matures on the lees for at least 72 months, at the end of which the disgorgement operations are carried out. A label that is an authentic wonder, to be reserved for the most important occasions: during a romantic dinner it will allow you to make a good impression.

TASTING NOTES
In the glass it has a light pink color, with some reflections tending to copper; the perlage is fine and persistent, very inviting. The range of aromas on the nose highlights elegant notes, where small berries alternate with shades of black cherry and fruit jam. In the mouth it is entrancing, soft, velvety, enveloping and delicate, with an incredibly balanced sip where acidity plays a decisive role.

Add to Cart:

  • Model: CHAMPAGNE
  • 1 Units in Stock


This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 28 January, 2021.

Your IP Address is: 44.200.137.63
Copyright © 2022 Enoteca Sano' VAT 03142920838 - Powered by Maurizio Giaimo
shoppydoo